New CDC Report to Congress
Traumatic Brain Injury in the US: Epidemiology and Rehabilitation
A new CDC Report highlights the effects of traumatic brain injury (TBI) on the lives of millions nationwide and what is needed to improve TBI rehabilitation services, access to care, and quality of life for people living with TBI and their loved ones.
The Report entitled Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States: Epidemiology and Rehabilitation, presents recommendations for researchers, public health practitioners and decision makers on:
- Improving estimates of TBI incidence;
- Enhancing measures used to evaluate rehabilitation success; and
- Improving TBI rehabilitation research and expanding service delivery.
Why This is Important
While prevention of TBI is a key public health strategy for reducing the burden of the injury, understanding the science related to what works in TBI rehabilitation is critical for improving the lives of people living with TBI and their loved ones.
- Read a Snapshot of the Report
- Read the Executive Summary of the Report
- Read the Full Report
Spread the Word
- #TBI Report to Congress on Rehab: See CDC’s recommendations for addressing critical gapshttp://go.usa.gov/3YrPd #TBI
- Help improve the lives of persons living with #TBI and their families. Check out CDC’s Report to Congress on #TBI http://go.usa.gov/3YrE3
- Get the facts about traumatic brain injury
- Get HEADS UP on concussions and brain injury among kids and teens
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario