Thank you for joining the Office on Women’s Health in celebrating National Women’s Health Week (NWHW)!
- More than 1,800 women pledged to be a well woman.
- 354 people and organizations supported our Thunderclap for a social reach of nearly 1.5 million people.
- More than 13,000 unique Twitter accounts contributed over 28,000 tweets in support of NWHW.
- Nearly 800 media stories about NWHW appeared.
Some of the highlights include:
- A Presidential Proclamation from President Barack Obama.
- A statement from Secretary Sebelius.
- Our NWHW infographic series.
- Our NWHW inspirational cards.
Even though National Women’s Health Week is over, it’s not too late for you topledge to be a well woman! We hope you’ll continue to take charge of your health all year long. Remember, you can:
- Visit a health care professional to receive regular checkups and preventive screenings.
- Get active.
- Eat healthy.
- Pay attention to your mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress.
- Avoid unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, texting while driving, and not wearing a seatbelt or bicycle helmet.
Thank you for all you do for women’s health. We look forward to celebrating National Women’s Health Week with you in 2015!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.