2011/2012 Cancer Trends Progress Report Available
NCI released its 2011/2012 Cancer Trends Progress Report last week. The report summarizes the nation’s progress against cancer in relation to the Healthy People 2020 targets developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The revised report, published every other year, is intended for policy makers, researchers, clinicians, and public health service providers. It offers updated national trends data in a user-friendly format that is fully accessible to people with disabilities.
The report features
- A quick tutorial to ease navigating and downloading materials within the report;
- Updated “Trends-at-a-Glance” snapshot;
- Links to NCI’s State Cancer Profiles’ state- and county-level data;
- Data, graphs, and slides that are easy to download;
- Links to Healthy People 2020 materials;
- Links to colorectal cancer mortality projections; and
- Custom print reports.
The Cancer Trends Progress Report: 2011/2012 Update can be viewed online. General questions about the report may be directed to email@example.com.