World TB Day 2012
Fact sheet: TB in the United States, a Snapshot: 2011
News Releases and Announcements
- 2012 National STD Prevention Conference: March 12-15
National Estimate Shows Not Enough Young Women Tested for Chlamydia
More Detailed Information about Research Highlighted in Press Release
- Take Charge. Take the Test: HIV Testing Campaign for African American Women March, 8 2012
In conjunction with National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, CDC launches its newest HIV testing and awareness campaign for African American women – Take Charge. Take the Test. Please visit our media resources page for more information you can use in your coverage, including a press release, backgrounder and downloadable graphics.
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) February 6, 2012
Statement Ending the Black HIV/AIDS Epidemic in America, by NCHHSTP Director Dr. Kevin Fenton
Video National Black HIV / AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) Statement NCHHSTP Director Dr. Kevin Fenton’s official statement in observance of NBHAAD.
Bio and Photo of Dr. Kevin Fenton
- Advancing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy through High-Impact Prevention January 4, 2012
Press Release CDC Awards $339 Million to Health Departments for High-Impact HIV Prevention
- Archive Previous Press Releases, Fact Sheets and Statements
CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP) is responsible for public health surveillance, prevention research, and programs to prevent and control HIV and AIDS, other STDs, viral hepatitis, and TB. NCHHSTP staff work in collaboration with governmental and nongovernmental partners at the community, state, national, and international levels.