The NIH Workplace Climate and Harassment Survey launched Jan. 28 and is open to NIH employees, contractors, fellows, and special volunteers to take through March 25.
In January, the NIH celebrated the groundbreaking of a new cellular processing facility on the Southeast patio of Building 10 and establishment of the Clinical Center’s Center for Cellular Engineering. The facility marks the most recent expansion for the Department of Transfusion Medicine’s growing capacity to support intramural cellular therapy protocols.
People with schizophrenia and related psychoses may struggle with social skills and pre-vocational skills like following directions and working with others. But there is one thing that can bring people together around the table – food. A weekly cooking group is held for these select patients admitted to the hospital for studies related to their psychoses.
In 2019, supervisors will be putting away their pens and paper and firing up their computers to establish their staff's annual performance evaluations.
- Virtual reality piloted in an NIEHS study for patients’ extended stay
- Healthcare advocate, parent of teen with chronic illness, speaks at NIH
- Staff honored for improving patient
care and the workplace environment
- Hospital electronic medical record validated in 2018 as HIMSS Analytics: Stage 7 certification
- Redesign brings fresh look, added light to NIH’s Safra Family Lodge
- 15th Annual NIH Gingerbread House Decorating Contest drew 77 entries
- Retired Navy Capt. and Clinical Center COO speaks at NIH Veterans day celebration
- Join a study at NIH
ABOUT CC NEWS:
Published by the Office of Communications and Media Relations.
News, article ideas, calendar events and photos are welcome. Submissions may be edited.