- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 17, 2019
- Screening Tests
- All breast cancer patients should get genetic testing, surgeons say
S Scutti, CNN, February 15, 2019
- Consensus guidelines for genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
American Society for Breast Surgeons, February 14, 2019
- Unraveling breast cancer risk- Only about 10 percent of people with breast cancer have links to known gene variants, but another 20 percent have significant family history. Scientists are delving deeper into the genome to find what remains unexplained.
A Knutsen, Knowable Magazine, February 14, 2019
- A two kinase-gene signature model using CDK2 and PAK4 expression predicts poor outcome in non-small cell lung cancers.
Wang X et al. Neoplasma 2016 63(2) 322-9
- Characterization of cancer genomic heterogeneity by next-generation sequencing advances precision medicine in cancer treatment.
Zhang Jialing et al. Precision clinical medicine 2018 Jun 1(1) 29-48
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
- Development and Validation of a Three-gene Prognostic Signature for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Li Binghua et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 5517
- Discovery of signature genes in gastric cancer associated with prognosis.
Zhao X et al. Neoplasma 2016 63(2) 239-45
- DNA Genome Sequencing in Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Pillai Suja et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1756231-246