Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- A quantitative approach for measuring the reservoir of latent HIV-1 proviruses.
Bruner Katherine M et al. Nature 2019 Jan
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
HHS, February 5, 2019
- Near full-length genomic sequencing and molecular analysis of HIV-infected individuals in a network-based intervention (TRIP) in Athens, Greece: Evidence that transmissions occur more frequently from those with high HIV-RNA.
Kostaki Evangelia-Georgia et al. Current HIV research 2019 Jan
- Sequence ambiguity determined from routine pol sequencing is a reliable tool for real-time surveillance of HIV incidence trends.
Lunar Maja M et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2019 Jan
- First-line HIV treatment failures in non-B subtypes and recombinants: a cross-sectional analysis of multiple populations in Uganda.
Poon Art F Y et al. AIDS research and therapy 2019 Jan (1) 3
- Minority and majority pre-treatment HIV-1 drug resistance associated with failure of 1st-line NNRTI ART in Kenyan women.
Milne Ross S et al. AIDS (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Phylogenetic methods inconsistently predict direction of HIV transmission among heterosexual pairs in the HPTN052 cohort.
Rose Rebecca et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Dec
- Experiments that led to the first gene-edited babies: the ethical failings and the urgent need for better governance.
Li Jing-Ru et al. Journal of Zhejiang University. Science. B 20(1) 32-38
- HIV-1 molecular transmission clusters in nine European countries and Canada: association with demographic and clinical factors.
Paraskevis Dimitrios et al. BMC medicine 2019 Jan (1) 4
- First evaluation of the Next-Generation Sequencing platform for the detection of HIV-1 drug resistance mutations in Belgium.
Dessilly Géraldine et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0209561