Last Posted: Jun 09, 2018
- The Exposome Paradigm and the Complexities of Environmental Research in Psychiatry.
Guloksuz Sinan et al. JAMA psychiatry 2018 Jun
- Advances in Understanding the Molecular Basis of the Mediterranean Diet Effect.
Corella Dolores et al. Annual review of food science and technology 2018 Jan
- An exposome perspective: Early-life events and immune development in a changing world.
Renz Harald et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jul 140(1) 24-40
- Opportunities and Challenges for Environmental Exposure Assessment in Population-Based Studies.
Patel Chirag J et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Sep 26(9) 1370-1380
- Yale school of public health symposium on lifetime exposures and human health: the exposome; summary and future reflections.
Johnson Caroline H et al. Human genomics 2017 Dec 11(1) 32
- Use of the "Exposome" in the Practice of Epidemiology: A Primer on -Omic Technologies.
DeBord D Gayle et al. American journal of epidemiology 2016 Aug 184(4) 302-14
- Use of the Exposome in the Practice of Epidemiology: A Primer on -Omic Technologies
DG Debord et al, AJE, 2016
- 'Omics' and endocrine-disrupting chemicals - new paths forward.
Messerlian Carmen et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Jul
- Analytic Complexity and Challenges in Identifying Mixtures of Exposures Associated with Phenotypes in the Exposome Era.
Patel Chirag J et al. Current epidemiology reports 2017 4(1) 22-30
- How Sensors Might Help Define the External Exposome.
Loh Miranda et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Apr 14(4)