Last Posted: Jun 14, 2018
- Precision Medicine: Genomic Testing for the Healthy Individual
Online Course for Healthcare Providers, Jackson Lab, June 2018
- The Search for Cancer Treatment That Is Personal and Useful
S Mukherjee, New York Times, June 13, 2018
- [Biobanking and the further development of precision medicine].
Dahl E et al. Der Pathologe 2018 Jun
- 2018 ASCO: Genomic Study Finds Lynch Syndrome Is Common Among Patients With MSI-High Tumors
ASCO Post, June 2, 2018
- Ability of Patients to Distinguish Among Cardiac Genomic Variant Subclassifications.
Hellwig Lydia D et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Jun 11(6) e001975
- Assessing Genetic Literacy Awareness and Knowledge Gaps in the US Population: Results from the Health Information National Trends Survey.
Krakow Melinda et al. Public health genomics 2018 May 1-6
- Assessing patient readiness for personalized genomic medicine.
Frost Caren J et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 May
- Cardio-metabolic disease genetic risk factors among Māori and Pacific Island people in Aotearoa New Zealand: current state of knowledge and future directions.
Merriman Tony R et al. Annals of human biology 2018 May 45(3) 202-214
- Marketing personalized cancer treatments requires careful language
Nature editorial, June 1, 2018
- NCI-MATCH precision medicine clinical trial releases new findings, strengthens path forward for targeted cancer therapies
NCI, June 4, 2018