Last Posted: Jun 18, 2018
- How genetic studies are helping to explain the global surge of type 2 diabetes
MRC Epidemiology Unit, June 18, 2018
- Genomic insights into the causes of type 2 diabetes
C Langenberg, et al. The Lancet, June 14, 2018
- Type 1 diabetes
LA DiMeglio et al, The Lancet June 14, 2018
- Genetic Testing of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young Current Status and Future Perspectives.
Firdous Parveena et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2018 9253
- Precision medicine for multiple sclerosis promotes preventative medicine.
Hansen Madison R et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2018 May 1420(1) 62-71
- Precision medicine in KCNJ11 permanent neonatal diabetes.
Greeley Siri Atma W et al. The lancet. Diabetes & endocrinology 2018 Jun
- Quantitative nuclear histomorphometry predicts oncotype DX risk categories for early stage ER+ breast cancer.
Whitney Jon et al. BMC cancer 2018 May 18(1) 610
- The relationship of family history and risk of type 2 diabetes differs by ancestry.
Kral B G et al. Diabetes & metabolism 2018 May
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics: Recalibrating Expectations
ND Shah et al, JAMA, May 29, 2018
- Clinical utility of genetic risk testing in primary care: the example of Type 2 diabetes.
Vorderstrasse Allison A et al. Personalized medicine 2013 Aug 10(6) 549-563