Last Posted: Jun 02, 2018
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Primary Clostridium difficile Infection
FE Juul et al, NEJM, June 2, 2018
- Identical Twins Hint at How Environments Change Gene Expression
Studying twins has long offered insight into the interplay of nature and nurture. Epigenetics is the next frontier. E Hayasaki, The Atlantic, May 2018
- Gut microbiota and human health
PNAS, Podcast, May 2018
- NCI study finds gut microbiome can control antitumor immune function in liver
NCI, May 2018
- The Microbiome and Risk for Atherosclerosis
AL Komaroff, JAMA, May 14, 2018
- How gut microbes are joining the fight against cancer
G Guglielmi, Nature May 23, 2018
- Clinical Genetics in Interstitial Lung Disease.
Newton Chad A et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 5116
- Fasting the microbiome to treat diabetes
Cohen LJ. Sci Transl Med, May 16, 2018.
- Limited influence of hospital wastewater on the microbiome and resistome of wastewater in a community sewerage system.
Buelow Elena et al. FEMS microbiology ecology 2018 May
- The fallopian tube microbiome: implications for reproductive health.
Pelzer Elise S et al. Oncotarget 2018 Apr (30) 21541-21551