Last Posted: May 31, 2018
- 2018 D&I - Call for Abstracts
Academy Health, May 2018- Accepting abstracts till July 24
- Association of patient navigation with care coordination in an Lynch syndrome screening program.
Miesfeldt Susan et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 May 8(3) 450-455
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics: Recalibrating Expectations
ND Shah et al, JAMA, May 29, 2018
- Clinical implementation of personalized medicine in community pharmacies: considerations for clinicians.
Bright David R et al. Personalized medicine 2017 Nov 14(6) 471-475
- Clinical targeted exome-based sequencing in combination with genome-wide copy number profiling: precision medicine analysis of 203 pediatric brain tumors.
Ramkissoon Shakti H et al. Neuro-oncology 2017 Jul 19(7) 986-996
- Clinical utility of genetic risk testing in primary care: the example of Type 2 diabetes.
Vorderstrasse Allison A et al. Personalized medicine 2013 Aug 10(6) 549-563
- European healthcare systems readiness to shift from 'one-size fits all' to personalized medicine.
Schee Genannt Halfmann Sebastian et al. Personalized medicine 2017 Jan 14(1) 63-74
- Genomic sequencing identifies secondary findings in a cohort of parent study participants.
Thompson Michelle L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Apr
- Implementation of a patient-facing genomic test report in the electronic health record using a web-application interface.
Williams Marc S et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2018 May 18(1) 32
- Implementation of a pharmacogenetic management service for postmyocardial infarction care in a community pharmacy.
Bright D R et al. Personalized medicine 2015 Aug 12(4) 319-325