Last Posted: Jun 03, 2018
- 2018 ASCO: Genomic Study Finds Lynch Syndrome Is Common Among Patients With MSI-High Tumors
ASCO Post, June 2, 2018
- Genomic Markers Can Predict the Presence of Lynch Syndrome across a Broad Spectrum of Cancers
MSKCC, June 2, 2018
- Association of patient navigation with care coordination in an Lynch syndrome screening program.
Miesfeldt Susan et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 May 8(3) 450-455
- Routine DNA Screening Moves Into Primary Care
M Andrews, NPR, May 22, 2018
- Scalable, Updating Return of Genetic Test Results from 2018 Forward
E Matloff, My Gene Counsel, May 2018
- Is universal tumor testing for Lynch syndrome cost-effective? It depends!
Grosse Scott D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 May
- Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial carcinoma with MLH1 germline mutation and MLH1 promoter hypermethylation: a case report and literature review.
Yokoyama Takanori et al. BMC cancer 2018 May 18(1) 576
- Molecular Diagnostics in Colorectal Carcinoma: Advances and Applications for 2018.
Bhalla Amarpreet et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2018 Jun 38(2) 311-342
- Current clinical topics of Lynch syndrome.
Tanakaya Kohji et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2018 May
- Single Upfront Genomic Test Improves Lynch Syndrome Detection Rates
Cancer Ohio State University, Apr 2018