From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Current Cigarette Smoking Among Adults - United States, 2016.
Jamal Ahmed et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Jan 67(2) 53-59
- Time to treatment for rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Boyd R et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2017 Nov 21(11) 1173-1180
- Rhinovirus Viremia in Patients Hospitalized with Community Acquired Pneumonia.
Lu Xiaoyan et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Aug
- Human Bocavirus Capsid Messenger RNA Detection in Children With Pneumonia.
Schlaberg Robert et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Sep 216(6) 688-696
- Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia and the Use of Genetic Testing.
Knowles Joshua W et al. JAMA 2017 318(4) 381-382
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario