From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Scientists search for the genes behind healthy aging,
by Ashley Welsh, CBS News, April 21, 2016
- Do stress factors alter DNA methylation during aging?
By Anthony Zannas, BioMed Central, December 17, 2015
- Aging: Nature's way of reducing competition for resources,
by Andrew Grant, Science News, June 12
- Vision from next generation sequencing: Multi-dimensional genome-wide analysis for producing gene regulatory networks underlying retinal development, aging and disease.
Yang Hyun-Jin et al. Prog Retin Eye Res 2015 Feb 7.
- Epigenetic linkage of aging, cancer and nutrition.
Daniel Michael et al. J. Exp. Biol. 2015 Jan 1. (Pt 1) 59-70
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario