From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Guidance Statement On BRCA1/2 Tumor Testing in Ovarian Cancer Patients.
Capoluongo Ettore et al. Seminars in oncology 2017 Jun 44(3) 187-197
- Hereditary melanoma: Update on syndromes and management: Genetics of familial atypical multiple mole melanoma syndrome.
Soura Efthymia et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Mar 74(3) 395-407
- Toward precision medicine and health: Opportunities and challenges in allergic diseases.
Galli Stephen Joseph et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 May 137(5) 1289-300
- Adopted Individuals Seek DTC Genomics Services to Learn About Family History, Genetic Disease Risk,
Genome Web, January 29, 2016 [by free subscription only]
- Ancestry.com's new venture will supply clinicians with instant access to a patient's family history - and make the EMR more robust,
by Eric Wicklund, mHealth Intelligence, November 17, 2015