From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Gene therapy a potential answer for hereditary deafness,
by Rebecca Burbidge, PHG Foundation, Jul 14
- Gene therapy for deafness: How close are we?
Moser T. Science Translational Medicine 08 Jul 2015: Vol. 7, Issue 295, pp. 295fs28
- Gene therapy for eye disease shows benefits and limitations,
NIH Research Matters, May 18
- Gene therapy moves towards the mainstream,
Genomics Education Programme, Apr 27
- Gene therapy benefits rare genetic disease patients,
by Philippa Brice, PHG Foundation, Apr 22
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario