From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Familial cardiological and targeted genetic evaluation: low yield in sudden unexplained death and high yield in unexplained cardiac arrest syndromes.
Kumar S, et al. Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society 2013 11 (11) 11
- Risk of cardiovascular disease in family members of young sudden cardiac death victims.
Ranthe MF, et al. European heart journal 2013 2 (7) 7
- Community detection of long QT syndrome with a clinical registry: an alternative to ECG screening programs?
Earle N, et al. Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society 2013 2 (2) 2
- Warning symptoms and family history in children and young adults with sudden cardiac arrest.
Drezner JA, et al. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM 2012 7 (4) 4
- Cardiac channel molecular autopsy: insights from 173 consecutive cases of autopsy-negative sudden unexplained death referred for postmortem genetic testing.
Tester DJ, et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2012 6 (6) 6