From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Dealing with the unexpected: consumer responses to direct-access BRCA mutation testing.
Francke U, et al. PeerJ 2013 5
- Early onset breast cancer in a registry-based sample of African-american women: BRCA mutation prevalence, and other personal and system-level clinical characteristics.
Pal T, et al. The breast journal 2013 3 (2) 2
- Variants of uncertain significance in BRCA testing: evaluation of surgical decisions, risk perception, and cancer distress.
Culver JO, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 11 (5) 5
- Impact of family history on choosing risk-reducing surgery among BRCA mutation carriers.
Singh K, et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2013 4 (4) 4
- Long-term results of screening with magnetic resonance imaging in women with BRCA mutations.
Passaperuma K, et al. British journal of cancer 2012 6 (1) 1