From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Associations between polymorphisms in genes related to estrogen metabolism and function and prostate cancer risk: results from the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial.
Carcinogenesis 2017 Dec .
Tang Li, Platek Mary E, Yao Song, Till Cathee, Goodman Phyllis J, Tangen Catherine M, Wu Yue, Platz Elizabeth A, Neuhouser Marian L, Stanczyk Frank Z, Reichardt Juergen K V, Santella Regina M, Hsing Ann, Figg William D, Lippman Scott M, Thompson Ian M, Ambrosone Christine
- Combined Annotation Dependent Depletion (CADD) Score for BRCA1/2 variants in patients with Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cancer science 2017 Dec .
Nakagomi Hiroshi, Mochizuki Hitoshi, Inoue Masayuki, Hirotsu Yosuke, Amemiya Kenji, Sakamoto Ikuko, Nakagomi Satoko, Kubota Takeo, Omata Mas
- Correlations between microsatellite instability, ERCC1/XRCC1 polymorphism and clinical characteristics, and FOLFOX adjuvant chemotherapy effect of colorectal cancer patients.
Cancer genetics 2017 Dec 218-219 51-57.
Zhang Liping, Zhao Jiangman, Yu Bin, Song Xinjiang, Sun Guogang, Han Lijiang, Wang Lu, Dong S
- A complex association between ABCA7 genotypes and blood lipid levels in Southern Chinese Han patients of sporadic Alzheimer's disease.
Journal of the neurological sciences 2017 Nov 382 13-17.
Li Hui, Zhou Jinxia, Yue Zongwei, Feng Li, Luo Zhaohui, Chen Si, Yang Xiaosu, Xiao
- Investigation of the association between the MDM2 T309G polymorphism and gastric cancer.
Biomedical reports 2017 Nov 7 (5): 469-473.
Tas Ayca, Atabey Mustafa, Caglayan Gulcin, Bostanci Meric Emre, Sahin Bolukbasi Serap, Topcu Omer, Silig Yav