From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Whole Genome Sequencing for All? The Quest for Evidence Continues
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, July 5, 2017
- Using whole genome sequencing to transform tuberculosis outbreak detection and surveillance
- AMD Projects: Analyzing Emerging Epidemics
Whole genome sequencing to assess epidemic potential of emerging meningococcal strains and monitor changes in vaccine immunogen and virulence-related genes
- Using whole genome sequencing and metagenomics to identify and track tickborne pathogens
- Genome Sequencing in the Clinic The question is not whether the glass is half-full or half-empty but whether or not the glass is the right tool.
Genomics and Health Impact Blog