Ann Oncol. 2016 Sep;27(suppl 5):v103-v110.
Prevention and screening in BRCA mutation carriers and other breast/ovarian hereditary cancer syndromes: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for cancer prevention and screening.
Paluch-Shimon S1, Cardoso F2, Sessa C3, Balmana J4, Cardoso MJ2, Gilbert F5, Senkus E6; ESMO Guidelines Committee.
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Prevention and screening in BRCA mutation carriers and other breast/ovarian hereditary cancer syndromes: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for cancer prevention and screening.
Published 2016 (European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO))
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Published 2016 (Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica (AIOM)) (Societa Italiana Genetica Umana (SIGU)) (Societa Italiana di Biochimica Clinica e Biologia Molecolare Clinica (SIBioC)) (Societa Italiana di Anatomia Patologica e Citologia Diagnostica - Italian Division of the International Academy of Pathology (SIAPEC-IAP))
- SEOM clinical guidelines in Hereditary Breast and ovarian cancer.
Published 2015 (Sociedad Espanola de Oncologia Medica (SEOM))
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in women from HBOC (hereditary breast and ovarian cancer) families.
Published 2015 (Expert panel)
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing-pitfalls and recommendations for managing variants of uncertain clinical significance.
Published 2015 (Clinical Working Group of ENIGMA)