World AIDS Day 2016
1 in 4 people living with HIV in the United States are women.* This World AIDS Day, teach your campus community the facts about HIV testing, prevention and treatment.
Get the Facts
- Download and share our Women and HIV factsheet.
- Read the facts about PrEP.
- Find a free and confidential HIV test site near you from the National HIV Testing Database.
- Learn about the medicines that people with HIV can take to help stop the virus from building up in their body.
Spread The Word
- Retweet HIV safety information from @FDAWomen on Twitter.
- Share these resources in your campus newsletter or listservs.
*CDC (2016) HIV Among Women, www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario