Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2016 Oct 21. doi: 10.1111/nyas.13257. [Epub ahead of print]
Genomic and functional techniques to mine the microbiome for novel antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance genes.
Adu-Oppong B1, Gasparrini AJ1, Dantas G2,3,4,5.
© 2016 New York Academy of Sciences.
antimicrobial resistance; antimicrobials; metagenomics; microbiome
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Genomic and functional techniques to mine the microbiome for novel antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance genes.
Adu-Oppong Boahemaa et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Oct
- The single-species metagenome: subtyping Staphylococcus aureus core genome sequences from shotgun metagenomic data.
Joseph Sandeep J, et al. PeerJ 2016 0 e2571
- The gut microbiome: an emerging complex trait
AK Benson, Nature Genetics, October 27, 2016
- Precision medicine in cardiology.
Antman Elliott M et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Oct 13(10) 591-602
- Association of host genome with intestinal microbial composition in a large healthy cohort.
Turpin Williams, et al. Nature genetics 2016 10
- Rite of passage
Genome Magazine, September 29, 2016
- Atopic Dermatitis Susceptibility Variants In Filaggrin Hitchhike Hornerin Selective Sweep.
Eaaswarkhanth Muthukrishnan, et al. Genome biology and evolution 2016 9
- Association of host genome with intestinal microbial composition in a large healthy cohort
M Turpin et al, Nature Genetics, October 3, 2016
- The effect of host genetics on the gut microbiome
MJ Bonder et al, Nature Genetics, October 3, 2016
- Is the gut microbiome an important cause of obesity
StatNews, September 22, 2016
- Interactions between host genetics and gut microbiome in diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Ussar Siegfried et al. Molecular metabolism 2016 Sep 5(9) 795-803
- Early-Life Exposure to Antibiotics, Alterations in the Intestinal Microbiome, and Risk of Metabolic Disease in Children and Adults.
Yallapragada Sushmita G et al. Pediatric annals 2015 Nov 44(11) e265-9
- Your Gut's Gone Viral, And That Might Be Good For Your Health
NPR, August 29, 2016
- Joint effects of pregnancy, sociocultural, and environmental factors on early life gut microbiome structure and diversity
AM Levin et al, Science Reports, August 2016
- Sex differences in immune responses.
Klein Sabra L, et al. Nature reviews. Immunology 2016 8
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (3)
- Human (32)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario