Using Pharmacogenetics to Predict Cancer Prognosis, Response to Treatment, and Toxicity
A Conversation With Howard L. McLeod, PharmD
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Using Pharmacogenetics to Predict Cancer Prognosis, Response to Treatment, and Toxicity
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, October 25, 2016
- EGFR mutation status of paired cerebrospinal fluid and plasma samples in EGFR mutant non-small cell lung cancer with leptomeningeal metastases.
Zhao Jing, et al. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology 2016 10
- Methotrexate impact on radiographic progression in biologic-treated rheumatoid arthritis under clinical remission: A case report on monozygotic Caucasian twins.
Soukup Tomas, et al. International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology 2016 10
- Seizure variables and their relationship to genotype and functional abilities in the CDKL5 disorder.
Fehr Stephanie, et al. Neurology 2016 10
- Triple Therapy Improves Colorectal Cancer Response.
Cancer discovery 2016 10
- A success story in pharmacogenomics: genetic ID card for SJS/TEN.
Sukasem Chonlaphat et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Apr 17(5) 455-8
- Economic analysis of pharmacogenomic-guided clopidogrel treatment in Serbian patients with myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
Mitropoulou Christina et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Oct
- Effects of Using Personal Genotype Data on Student Learning and Attitudes in a Pharmacogenomics Course.
Weitzel Kristin Wiisanen et al. American journal of pharmaceutical education 2016 Sep 80(7) 122
- Evaluation of popular drug information resources on clinically useful and actionable pharmacogenomic information.
Chang Jennifer S et al. Journal of the Medical Library Association : JMLA 2016 Jan 104(1) 58-61
- Role of Cytochrome P450 2B6 Pharmacogenomics in Determining Efavirenz-Mediated Central Nervous System Toxicity, Treatment Outcomes, and Dosage Adjustments in Patients with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection.
Vo Teresa T et al. Pharmacotherapy 2016 Oct
- Effects of Genetic and Non-genetic Factors on Total and Bioavailable 25(OH)D Responses to Vitamin D Supplementation.
Yao Pang, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2016 10 jc20162930
- Genetic polymorphisms of Wnt/?-catenin pathway genes are associated with the efficacy and toxicities of radiotherapy in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Yu Jingjing, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Pharmacokinetic Profile and Palatability of Atomoxetine Oral Solution in Healthy Japanese Male Adults.
Nakano Masako, et al. Clinical drug investigation 2016 11 (11) 903-911
- [Clinicopathologic Features and Prognostic Implications in 72 Cases ?with Lung Adenosquamous Carcinoma].
Wu Xi, et al. Zhongguo fei ai za zhi = Chinese journal of lung cancer 2016 10 (10) 653-658
- [Driven Gene in Patients with Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma: ?Analysis of Clinicopathologic Characteristics and Prognosis].
Zhang Tongtong, et al. Zhongguo fei ai za zhi = Chinese journal of lung cancer 2016 10 (10) 648-652
- Human (12914)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (77)
- Pathogen (0)