Advocacy group anecdotes present one-sided picture of genetic testing for breast cancer
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Advocacy group anecdotes present one-sided picture of genetic testing for breast cancer
MC Jaklevic, Health News Reviews, October 2016
- "Maybe they have found something new" participants' views on returning cohort psychosocial survey results.
Bureau Eve et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2015 Dec 18(6) 2425-36
- Barriers to genetic testing in newly diagnosed breast cancer patients: do surgeons limit testing?
Hafertepen Laura et al. American journal of surgery 2016 Sep
- Chemotherapy decisions and patient experience with the recurrence score assay for early-stage breast cancer.
Friese Christopher R et al. Cancer 2016 Oct
- Genetic Tests That Make a Difference After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis,
by Marisa C. Weiss, M.D., U.S, News, October 24, 2016
- Prevention and Screening in Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Zeichner Simon B et al. Oncology (Williston Park, N.Y.) 2016 Oct 30(10)
- Nucleotide excision repair pathway gene polymorphisms are linked to breast cancer risk in a Chinese population.
He Bang-Shun, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- ?6?4 Integrin Genetic Variations (A380T and R1281W) and Breast Cancer Risk in an Argentinian Population.
Acosta Karina Beatriz, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 10 (10)
- Genetic polymorphisms in the long noncoding RNA MIR2052HG offer a pharmacogenomic basis for the response of breast cancer patients to aromatase inhibitor therapy.
Ingle James N, et al. Cancer research 2016 10
- GWAS in the SIGNAL/PHARE clinical cohort restricts the association between the FGFR2 locus and estrogen receptor status to HER2-negative breast cancer patients.
Cox David G, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Association between Mutation and Expression of TP53 as a Potential Prognostic Marker of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Kim Ji-Yeon, et al. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association 2016 10 (4) 1338-1350
- Breast cancer risk is similar for CHEK2 founder and non-founder mutation carriers.
Leedom Tracey P, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 9 (9) 403-407
- Effect of Genetic Polymorphisms and Long-Term Tobacco Exposure on the Risk of Breast Cancer.
Verde Zoraida, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 10 (10)
- Outcome of ovarian cancer after breast cancer in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Zaaijer Leendert H, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 10
- Polymorphisms in ABCB1 and CYP19A1 genes affect anastrozole plasma concentrations and clinical outcomes in postmenopausal breast cancer patients.
Gervasini Guillermo, et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 10
- Human (5384)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (491)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (115)
- Pathogen (0)