DR. FAUCI KICKS OFF FACEBOOK LIVE AT RYAN WHITE 2016
August 24, 2016 • By AIDS.gov
Following his plenary remarks at the opening of the 2016 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment on August 23, NIH’s Dr. Anthony Fauci joined us for a Facebook Live session with HRSA’s Letitia Robinson. Dr. Fauci is Director of theNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Dr. Robinson is Senior Advisor at HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau, which is hosting the conference.
They discussed the important role that the providers in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program play in ensuring that the significant advances in HIV science get translated for and delivered to the clients who need them. Dr. Fauci observed that getting a much greater proportion of people living with HIV successfully through the HIV care continuum so that they achieve and sustain viral suppression is key to ending the epidemic. He commended the Ryan White program’s significant contribution to this goal given the high rate of viral suppression achieved among its clients. He encouraged the 2,400 participants and everyone else involved in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to continue their important work.
Watch their conversation here.
- 2016 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment: Day One Recap
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Releases Preliminary Data on the Continuum of HIV Care among Ryan White Clients at CROI 2013
- HRSA Calling for Abstracts for 2016 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- 2016 National Ryan White Conference Deadlines Approaching
- HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Releases First Annual Client-Level Data Report
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario