DISCOVER THE HEALTH SECRETS
Every Woman Over 50 Must Know!
Turning 50 is a wonderful milestone in a woman’s life.
You’ve made it through many of life’s challenges and are looking ahead to what the future holds. But turning 50 also means dozens of changes in your health that are often caused by fluctuations in hormones.
To ensure that you have the information you need to stay healthy, active, and vibrant, Harvard Medical Schoolexperts created Women’s Health: Fifty and Forward.
This special report gives you the information you need to make choices today that will ensure you the best health possible tomorrow.
A Special Bonus Section is included at no extra cost —
10 Steps to a longer, healthier life. This invaluable guide reveals the fastest, easiest ways for you to start improving your health right now. You’ll learn:
- Why alcohol becomes more harmful to women as they age
- How exercise can boost your ability to fight infection
- The superfood myth that could rob you of good health
- 9 immunizations every woman over 50 should have
- The reasons supplements may actually do more harm than good
- The shocking way extra pounds can ruin a woman’s health
- How staying connected to friends and family can help you live longer — and better
You’ll find charts that explain tests your doctor may want you to have ... the simple way you can determine your risk for heart disease and fractures ... whether you could benefit from having the Alzheimer’s risk test ... if you should get an annual mammogram after age 55 ... and more.
P.S. Click here to see your special discount offer!