CDC’s Injury Center created the #ThankYouCoach video to honor coaches who work every day to help keep athletes active, healthy, and safe from concussion and other serious brain injury.
Whether you coach or play the game, check out our new #ThankYouCoach video and share it with others. We also encourage you to post and share a story about a coach in your life who is helping to change the culture of concussion.
- Watch and share the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Post a comment: www.facebook.com/CDCHEADSUP
- Tweet @CDCInjury using hashtag #ThankYouCoach
Do Your Part to Get Concussion Info on Every Sideline
- Download the HEADS UP concussion app.
- Customize your website and HEADS UP fact sheets with your team or school logo and colors.
- Take an online training.
- Newly proposed National Concussion Surveillance System
- CDC Injury Center: HEADS UP
- Sports Culture Must Change to Reduce Head Injuries
Connect with Us
Connect with @CDCInjury all month long to get TBI safety tips and information.