September 15, 2015
Upcoming Listening Sessions on Draft Adult Protective Services Guidelines
ACL recently released the Draft Voluntary Consensus Guidelines for State Adult Protective Services (APS) Systems. To develop these guidelines, we convened a group of national experts from the fields of APS and adult maltreatment. Now it's your turn!
Share your feedback by calling in to a listening session or submitting a written comment by October 30.
Some of the sessions will be geared for people in distinct fields, but all are welcome to join a convenient conversation.
Upcoming calls include:
- APS Network: Sept. 16, 2:30–3:30 pm ET
- Tribal: Sept. 17, 2:30–3:30 pm ET
- Legal Services Network: Sept. 22, 2:30–3:30 pm ET
- Disability Rights Network: Sept. 29, 2:30–3:30 pm ET
- General Public: Oct. 13, 2:30–3:30 pm ET
- General Public: Oct. 21, 2:30–3:30 pm ET