Last Posted: Jul 22, 2019
- Should obesity be recognised as a disease?
JPH Wilding et al, BMJ, July 17, 2019
- Genetics of lipedema: new perspectives on genetic research and molecular diagnoses.
Paolacci S et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2019 23(13) 5581-5594
- Genome-Wide Polygenic Score Quantifies Inherited Susceptibility to Obesity
Mass General Hospital, July 3, 2019
- Molecular Genetics and the Role of Molecularly Targeted Agents in Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma.
Naeem Ahmed et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2019 Jul
- Destigmatising obesity by understanding the impact of genes
M Brandkvist, BMJ Opinion, July 3, 2019
- Quantifying the impact of genes on body mass index during the obesity epidemic: longitudinal findings from the HUNT Study.
Brandkvist Maria et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Jul 366l4067
- Harnessing Qatar Biobank to understand type 2 diabetes and obesity in adult Qataris from the First Qatar Biobank Project.
Ullah Ehsan et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 16(1) 99
- The prevalence and related factors of familial hypercholesterolemia in rural population of China using Chinese modified Dutch Lipid Clinic Network definition.
Wang Yan et al. BMC public health 2019 Jun 19(1) 837
- Interplay Between the Host, the Human Microbiome, and Drug Metabolism.
Nichols Robert G et al. Human genomics 2019 Jun 13(1) 27
- Testing for family influences on obesity: The role of genetic nurture.
Cawley John et al. Health economics 2019 Jul 28(7) 937-952