jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

Microbial Virulence in the Cloud hackathon August 13 – 15 2019 | NCBI Insights

Microbial Virulence in the Cloud hackathon August 13 – 15 2019 | NCBI Insights

National Library of Medicine

07/02/2019 04:30 PM EDT

When I became director of the National Library of Medicine (NLM), I took an oath of office in which I promised to uphold the U.S. Constitution. As we celebrate Independence Day, I’m reflecting once again on what that oath means to me and how I live out my commitment to it through my work. This … Continue reading "Democratizing Information Access"
07/02/2019 01:23 PM EDT

From August 13 – 15 2019, the NCBI will run a bioinformatics hackathon on the NIH campus! We’re specifically looking for folks who have experience in working with computational microbial genomics, evolutionary biology, antimicrobial resistance, and similar genomic analysis.  If … Continue reading 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario