Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Clinical Review of the Pharmacogenomics of Direct Oral Anticoagulants.
Tseng Andrew S et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy 2018 32(1) 121-126
- CYP3A pharmacogenetic association with tacrolimus pharmacokinetics differs based on route of drug administration.
Pasternak Amy L et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 19(6) 563-576
- From Homer and Hippocrates to modern personalized medicine: is there a role for pharmacoepigenomics in the treatment of alcohol addiction?
Ragia Georgia et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 19(6) 513-516
- The Role of the Pediatric Pharmacist in Precision Medicine and Clinical Pharmacogenomics for Children.
Brown Jacob T et al. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG 23(6) 499-501
- Candidate gene analyses for acute pain and morphine analgesia after pediatric day surgery: African American versus European Caucasian ancestry and dose prediction limits
J Li et al, Pharmacogenomics Journal, February 14, 2019
- Precision dosing of warfarin: open questions and strategies
X Li et al, Pharmacogenomics J, February 12, 2019
- Using genetic tests to tailor antipsychotic treatments to individual patients
A Fagan, Genetic Literacy Project, February 11, 2019
- Patient-provider communications about pharmacogenomic results increase patient recall of medication changes.
Borden Brittany A et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Feb
- Is a pharmacogenomic panel useful to estimate the risk of oxaliplatin-related neurotoxicity in colorectal cancer patients?
Nichetti Federico et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Feb
- Pharmacogenomics of Novel Direct Oral Anticoagulants: Newly Identified Genes and Genetic Variants.
Kanuri Sri H et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Jan 9(1)