miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

In Support of Sick Leave – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

In Support of Sick Leave – NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

NLM Musings from the Mezzanine

01/15/2019 04:30 PM EST

Last week I took a sick day. It’s a rare thing for me, but I was just too ill to come to work. A nasty bout of food poisoning coupled with a fever had me lying low for 48 hours, most of which I slept through. Because I took the time though, I came back … Continue reading "In Support of Sick Leave"
01/15/2019 01:57 PM EST

In November and December, the NCBI Eukaryotic Genome Annotation Pipeline released new annotations in RefSeq for the following organisms: Abrus precatorius (Indian licorice) Acinonyx jubatus (cheetah) Anas platyrhynchos (mallard) Bos indicus x Bos taurus (hybrid cattle) Cicer arietinum (chickpea) Coffea arabica (coffee) Coffea eugenioides … Continue reading 
01/15/2019 01:37 PM EST

Applications will be accepted from February 4, 2019 to February 14, 2019.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario