From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase 3B (DNMT 3B) polymorphism and risk of Down syndrome offspring.
Saudi journal of biological sciences 2018 Jan 25 (1): 101-104.
Moura Cláudia Melo de, Bastos Pedro Ribeiro, Ribeiro Julyana S V, Ribeiro Márcia Gonçalves, Amorim Márcia Rodrigues, Costa-Lima Marcelo Agui
- Genetic polymorphisms in folate metabolism as risk for Down syndrome in the southern China.
The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2018 Jan 1-6.
Jiajin Lin, Shuyan Cao, Ying Wu, Junxiao Chen, Xiudi Wa
- Erythromyeloid-Derived TREM2: A Major Determinant of Alzheimer's Disease Pathology in Down Syndrome.
Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2017 Dec .
Raha-Chowdhury Ruma, Henderson James W, Raha Animesh Alexander, Stott Simon R W, Vuono Romina, Foscarin Simona, Wilson Liam, Annus Tiina, Fincham Robert, Allinson Kieren, Devalia Vinod, Friedland Robert P, Holland Anthony, Zaman Shahid
- Screening of six polymorphisms related with folate metabolism in parents of individuals with Down syndrome.
The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2017 Nov 1-191.
Balarin Marly, Cintra Mariângela, Cordeiro Fernanda, Naves Lucila, Silva-Grecco Rosea
- Association between polymorphisms in folate metabolism genes and maternal risk for Down syndrome: A meta-analysis.
Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Sep 7 (3): 367-377.