From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Impact of CYP2C19 polymorphism in prognosis of minor stroke or TIA patients with declined eGFR on dual antiplatelet therapy: CHANCE substudy.
The pharmacogenomics journal 2018 Mar .
Wu Yu, Zhou Yilun, Pan Yuesong, Zhao Xingquan, Liu Liping, Wang David, Wang Chunxue, Li Hao, Johnston S Claiborne, Meng Xia, Wang Yilong, Wang Yongjun,
- Childhood BMI and Adult Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Artery Diseases, Chronic Kidney Disease, and Cardiometabolic Traits: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis.
Diabetes care 2018 Feb .
Geng Tingting, Smith Caren E, Li Changwei, Huang T
- Klotho G-395A gene polymorphism: impact on progression of end-stage renal disease and development of cardiovascular complications in children on dialysis.
Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 2018 Jan .
Elghoroury Eman A, Fadel Fatina I, Elshamaa Manal F, Kandil Dina, Salah Doaa M, El-Sonbaty Marwa M, Farouk Hebatallah, Raafat Mona, Nasr So
- Influence of vitamin D receptor polymorphisms on biochemical markers of mineral bone disorders in South African patients with chronic kidney disease.
BMC nephrology 2018 02 19 (1): 30.
Waziri Bala, Dix-Peek Therese, Dickens Caroline, Duarte Raquel, Naicker Saralade
- Association between end-stage diabetic nephropathy and MTHFR (C677T and A1298C) gene polymorphisms.
Nephrology (Carlton, Vic.) 2017 Dec .
Ramanathan Gnanasambandan, Harichandana Bollimpalli, Kannan Suresh, Elumalai Ramprasad, Paul Solom