Last Posted: Jun 29, 2017
- Genetic indicators of drug resistance in the highly repetitive genome of Trichomonas vaginalis.
Bradic Martina et al. Genome biology and evolution 2017 Jun
- Abacavir Therapy and HLA-B*57:01 Genotype
L Dean, NCBI free books 2015
- Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Liver Disease Progression in HIV/HCV-Coinfected Patients.
Medrano Luz M et al. AIDS reviews (1) 3-15
- Genetics of HIV-associated sensory neuropathy and related pain in Africans.
Ngassa Mbenda Huguette Gaelle et al. Journal of neurovirology 2017 May
- Multi-country validation of SAMBA - A novel molecular point-of- care test for HIV-1 detection in resource-limited setting.
Ondiek Johnson et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2017 Jun
- Viral genetic variation accounts for a third of variability in HIV-1 set-point viral load in Europe.
Blanquart François et al. PLoS biology 2017 Jun (6) e2001855
- Application of pharmacogenomics to investigate adverse drug reactions to the disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis: a case-control study protocol for dimethyl fumarate-induced lymphopenia.
Kowalec Kaarina et al. BMJ open 2017 Jun 7(5) e016276
- Genetic analyses of HIV env associated with uveitis in antiretroviral-naïve individuals.
Williams-Wietzikoski Corey A et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Jun
- A unique second-generation recombinant form of HIV-1 identified among men who have sex with men（MSM）in Beijing, China.
Li Xue et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2017 Jun
- HIV-1 full-genome phylogenetics of generalized epidemics in sub-Saharan Africa: impact of missing nucleotide characters in next-generation sequences.
Ratmann Oliver et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2017 May
- Multiple Introductions and Onward Transmission of HIV-1 Subtype B Strains in Shanghai, China.
Li Xiaoshan et al. The Journal of infection 2017 May
- Minimizing Next-Generation Sequencing Errors for HIV Drug Resistance Testing.
Fernández-Caballero José A et al. AIDS reviews 2017 May (2)
- Phylogenetic analysis of an epidemic outbreak of acute hepatitis C in HIV-infected patients by ultra-deep pyrosequencing.
Caro-Pérez Noelia et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 May 42-47
- Increased Risk for Meningococcal Disease among Men who have Sex with Men in the United States, 2012-2015.
Folaranmi Temitope A et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- A national study of the molecular epidemiology of HIV-1 in Australia 2005-2012.
Castley Alison et al. PloS one 2017 (5) e0170601
- Patterns of transmitted drug resistance and virological response to first-line antiretroviral treatment among HIV-positive people who use illicit drugs in a Canadian setting.
Socías M Eugenia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May