Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2017 Mar;21(3):159-165. doi: 10.1089/gtmb.2016.0412. Epub 2017 Feb 8.
"Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
biobank; broad consent; return of results
- [Indexed for MEDLINE]
Last Posted: Mar 30, 2017
- "Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
Barazzetti Gaia et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 159-165
- A clinical utility study of exome sequencing versus conventional genetic testing in pediatric neurology.
Vissers Lisenka E L M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar
- An Evidence Framework for Genetic Testing
NASEM report, March 27, 2017
- Committee Opinion No. 693: Counseling About Genetic Testing and Communication of Genetic Test Results.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Apr 129(4) e96-e101
- Diagnostic Tests for Evaluation of Stillbirth: Results From the Stillbirth Collaborative Research Network.
Page Jessica M et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Apr 129(4) 699-706
- Impact of subsidies on cancer genetic testing uptake in Singapore.
Li Shao-Tzu et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Apr 54(4) 254-259
- Laboratory Assays in Evaluation of Lynch Syndrome in Patients with Endometrial Carcinoma.
Djordjevic Bojana et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 289-99
- Panel-Based Clinical Genetic Testing in 85 Children with Inherited Retinal Disease.
Taylor Rachel L et al. Ophthalmology 2017 Mar
- Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
Mitchell Gillian et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 301-6
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Adding value to genetic testing through utilization management: Commercial laboratory's experience.
Londre Gina K et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Mar
- Can Communicating Personalised Disease Risk Promote Healthy Behaviour Change? A Systematic Review of Systematic Reviews.
French David P et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Mar
- Care delivery considerations for widespread and equitable implementation of inherited cancer predisposition testing.
Cragun Deborah et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jan 17(1) 57-70
- Growing complexity of (expanded) carrier screening: Direct-to-consumer, physician-mediated, and clinic-based offers.
Chokoshvili Davit et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2017 Feb
- Public Views on Genetics and Genetic Testing: A Survey of the General Public in Belgium.
Chokoshvili Davit et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 195-201