From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Pharmacogenetics in cardiovascular diseases: State of the art and implementation-recommendations of the French National Network of Pharmacogenetics (RNPGx).
Published 2017 (French National Network of Pharmacogenetics (RNPGx))
- Sequence variant classification and reporting: recommendations for improving the interpretation of cancer susceptibility genetic test results.
Published 2008 (International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC))
- Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis: Consensus Guidelines from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Published 2017 (CF Foundation) (Expert panel)
- Clinical worthlessness of genetic prediction of common forms of diabetes mellitus and related chronic complications.: A position statement of the Italian Society of Diabetology.
Published 2017 (Italian Society of Diabetology)
- [Diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia in Spain: consensus document].
Published 2015 (Expert panel)