From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Origin of modern syphilis and emergence of a pandemic Treponema pallidum cluster.
Arora Natasha et al. Nature microbiology 2016 Dec 16245
- Molecular Typing of Treponema pallidum in Ocular Syphilis.
Oliver Sara et al. Sexually transmitted diseases 2016 Aug (8) 524-527
- Meta-analysis of the performance of a combined treponemal and non-treponemal rapid diagnostic test for syphilis and yaws.
Marks Michael et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 May
- Origin of modern syphilis and emergence of a contemporary pandemic cluster
Arora N, et al. bioRxiv, Apr 29, 2016.
- Laboratory Evaluation of a Dual-Path Platform Assay for Rapid Point-of-Care HIV and Syphilis Testing.
Leon S R et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Feb (2) 492-4