From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Global phylogeography and evolutionary history of Shigella dysenteriae type 1.
Njamkepo Elisabeth et al. Nature microbiology 2016 16027
- Defining the phylogenomics of Shigella species: a pathway to diagnostics.
Sahl Jason W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2015 Mar (3) 951-60
- Genetic characterization of Shigella flexneri isolates in Guizhou Province, China.
Li Shijun et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(1) e0116708
- Clinical isolates of Shiga toxin 1a-producing Shigella flexneri with an epidemiological link to recent travel to Hispañiola.
Gray Miranda D et al. Emerging Infect. Dis. 2014 Oct 20(10) 1669-77
- Genetic diversity and antibiotic resistance in Shigella dysenteriae and Shigella boydii strains isolated from children aged <5 a="" egypt.="" in="" years="">
El-Gendy A M et al. Epidemiol. Infect. 2012 Feb 140(2) 299-3105>