PLoS Biol. 2017 Mar 16;15(3):e2001934. doi: 10.1371/journal.pbio.2001934. eCollection 2017.
Genome editing: Bioethics shows the way.
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genome editing: Bioethics shows the way.
Neuhaus Carolyn P et al. PLoS biology 2017 Mar 15(3) e2001934
- Genome editing in medicine - where are we?
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, March 14, 2017
- Gene delivery to the lungs: pulmonary gene therapy for cystic fibrosis.
Villate-Beitia Ilia et al. Drug development and industrial pharmacy 2017 Mar 1-11
- Modern Genome Editing Technologies in Huntington's disease Research.
Malankhanova Tuyana Bairovna et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2017 Jan
- Human Genome Editing: Science, Ethics, and Governance
National Academies Report, February 2017