On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information on the Development of the FY 2019 Trans-NIH Plan for HIV-Related Research (NOT-OD-17-053)
- Change to NIH Method of Payment for Awards to Federal Institutions and Individual Fellowships at Federal Sponsoring Institutions (NOT-OD-17-052)
- Request for Information (RFI): Input on Opportunities of Engagement of External Stakeholders With the Illuminating the Druggable Genome (IDG) Program (NOT-RM-17-017)
- International Bioethics Training
Application deadline: May 18, 2017
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at NIH
Application deadline: May 31, 2017
- Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program
Application deadline: July 27, 2017
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: August 23, 2017
- Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
Application deadline: August 31, 2017