Eur J Cancer. 2017 Apr;75:284-298. doi: 10.1016/j.ejca.2017.01.017. Epub 2017 Feb 28.
Clinical use of biomarkers in breast cancer: Updated guidelines from the European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM).
Copyright © 2017 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd.. All rights reserved.
Biomarkers; Breast cancer; EGTM; Gene signatures; Guidelines
Free full text
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Clinical use of biomarkers in breast cancer: Updated guidelines from the European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM).
Published 2017 (European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM))
- Recommendations on breast cancer screening and prevention in the context of implementing risk stratification: impending changes to current policies.
Published 2016 (Expert panel)
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria Breast Cancer Screening.
Published 2016 (American College of Radiology (ACR))
- Role of Patient and Disease Factors in Adjuvant Systemic Therapy Decision Making for Early-Stage, Operable Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Endorsement of Cancer Care Ontario Guideline Recommendations.
Published 2016 (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer: updated clinical guidelines with an emphasis on germline CDH1 mutation carriers.