Front Oncol. 2016 May 13;6:120. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2016.00120. eCollection 2016.
Alternate Service Delivery Models in Cancer Genetic Counseling: A Mini-Review.
access; cancer; comparative effectiveness; genetic counseling; telemedicine
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Alternate Service Delivery Models in Cancer Genetic Counseling: A Mini-Review.
Buchanan Adam Hudson et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6120
- Telegenetics use in presymptomatic genetic counselling: patient evaluations on satisfaction and quality of care
Otten E, et al. European Journal of Human Genetics 2015 July 15
- Telemedicine uptake among Genetics Professionals in Europe: room for expansion.
Otten Ellen et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Apr 22.
- Randomized Trial of Telegenetics vs. In-Person Cancer Genetic Counseling: Cost, Patient Satisfaction and Attendance.
Buchanan Adam H et al. J Genet Couns 2015 Apr 3.
- Acceptability of telemedicine and other cancer genetic counseling models of service delivery in geographically remote settings.
McDonald E, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 4 (2) 2