Front Microbiol. 2017 Mar 13;8:375. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.00375. eCollection 2017.
A Comparative Analysis of the Lyve-SET Phylogenomics Pipeline for Genomic Epidemiology of Foodborne Pathogens.
Katz LS1, Griswold T2, Williams-Newkirk AJ3, Wagner D3, Petkau A4, Sieffert C4, Van Domselaar G4, Deng X5, Carleton HA6.
SNP pipeline; bacterial pathogen; foodborne; genomic epidemiology; outbreak; wgMLST
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 30, 2017
- A Comparative Analysis of the Lyve-SET Phylogenomics Pipeline for Genomic Epidemiology of Foodborne Pathogens.
Katz Lee S et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 375
- A Novel Pan-Genome Reverse Vaccinology Approach Employing a Negative-Selection Strategy for Screening Surface-Exposed Antigens against leptospirosis.
Zeng LingBing et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 396
- A phylogenomic framework for assessing the global emergence and evolution of clonal complex 398 methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Gonçalves da Silva Anders et al. Microbial genomics 2017 Jan (1) e000105
- Comparison of bacterial genome assembly software for MinION data and their applicability to medical microbiology.
Judge Kim et al. Microbial genomics 2016 Sep (9) e000085
- Declaring a tuberculosis outbreak over with genomic epidemiology.
Hatherell Hollie-Ann et al. Microbial genomics 2016 May (5) e000060
- Defining HIV-1 transmission clusters based on sequence data: a systematic review and perspectives.
Hassan Amin S et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Mar
- Evaluation of Automated Molecular Testing Rollout for Tuberculosis Diagnosis Using Routinely Collected Surveillance Data Uganda, 20122015
Scott C, et al. MMWR, March 31, 2017
- Large scale genomic analysis shows no evidence for pathogen adaptation between the blood and cerebrospinal fluid niches during bacterial meningitis.
Lees John A et al. Microbial genomics 2017 Jan (1) e000103
- Long-range dispersal moved Francisella tularensis into Western Europe from the East.
Dwibedi Chinmay et al. Microbial genomics 2016 Dec (12) e000100
- Massive dispersal of Coxiella burnetii among cattle across the United States.
Olivas Sonora et al. Microbial genomics 2016 Aug (8) e000068