3 Ways to Celebrate Minority Health Month
This Minority Health Month, empower diverse women to take charge of their health and support your own healthy living with resources from Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
1. Share tips for healthy living. FDA has resources on health topics including diabetes, pregnancy, medicine safety, and menopause.
- Download fact sheets in English, Spanish and 16 Other Languages.
- Educate women about safe medication use with the ¡Nunca Mas! novela series and these Medication Safety Resources.
- Share our Diverse Women in Clinical Trials campaign materials.
2. Take time to care for yourself. Women fulfill many roles as mothers, caregivers, friends and more. It is never too late to make your own health a priority.
- Order a free Healthy Aging Kit for tips to help you age fabulously. (Also available in Spanish.)
- Schedule your mammogram. Learn the facts about mammograms and check the FDA website for FDA-certified mammography facilities in your area.
- Talk with your healthcare provider about these tips to support a healthy pregnancy.
3. Spread the Word! Connect with FDA to show your support for Minority Health Month.