The wait is over — National Women’s Health Week is here! This week is all about taking small steps for a healthier you.
Try making one simple change today. Check out these ideas for inspiration:
- Schedule your annual well-woman visit. Then select and print the list for your age group and take it to your doctor to start the conversation about your health.
- Grab your family and go for a walk, or invite a friend to a fitness class.
- Eat more vegetables. Add them to your favorite meals, like pastas and pizzas.
- Sleep better by turning off all your screens an hour before bed.
- If you’re headed outside, don’t forget the sunscreen.
Pledge to take at least one step for better health today! Visit the National Women’s Health Week website for more ideas on making today a healthier day.
And Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!