Last Updated: May 07, 2016
- No association of GPNMB rs156429 polymorphism with Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and multiple system atrophy in Chinese population.
Xu YaQian, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4 113-117
- ALS: Recent Developments from Genetics Studies.
Therrien Martine et al. Current neurology and neuroscience reports 2016 Jun 16(6) 59
- Spinocerebellar ataxia type 36 in the Han Chinese.
Lee Yi-Chung, et al. Neurology. Genetics 2016 6 (3) e68
- Announcement: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Awareness Month May 2016
- Biophysical analysis of three novel Profilin-1 variants associated with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis indicates a correlation between their aggregation propensity and the structural features of their globular state.
Del Poggetto Edoardo, et al. Biological chemistry 2016 4
- High Frequency of Pathogenic Rearrangements in SPG11, and Extensive Contribution of Mutational Hotspots and Founder Alleles.
Günther Sven, et al. Human mutation 2016 4
- Mutation Screening of the CHCHD10 Gene in Chinese Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Zhou QingQing, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 4
- A 50?bp deletion in the SOD1 promoter lowers enzyme expression but is not associated with ALS in Sweden.
Ingre Caroline, et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2016 3 1-6
- Mutations in FUS are the most frequent genetic cause in juvenile sporadic ALS patients of Chinese origin.
Zou Zhang-Yu, et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2016 3 1-4
- Analysis of C9orf72 in patients with frontotemporal dementia and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis from Argentina.
Itzcovich Tatiana, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 2
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and motor neuron disease: An unconfirmed association.
Franchi Carlotta, et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2016 2 1-4
- Major histocompatibility complex class I molecules protect motor neurons from astrocyte-induced toxicity in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
SW Song et al, Nature Medicine, February 29, 2016
- The Role of APOE in the Occurrence of Frontotemporal Dementia in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Chiò Adriano, et al. JAMA neurology 2016 2
- Metabolomics in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: how far can it take us?
Blasco H et al. European journal of neurology 2016 Jan
- Functional Genomics of Candidate Genes Derived from Genome-Wide Association Studies for Five Common Neurological Diseases.
Guio-Vega Gina P, et al. The International journal of neuroscience 2016 2 1-25
- C9ORF72 repeat expansion is not detected in sporadic ataxia patients in mainland China.
He Miao, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 2 181-3
- Cognitive-behavioral screening reveals prevalent impairment in a large multicenter ALS cohort.
Murphy Jennifer, et al. Neurology 2016 1
- Large-scale screening in sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis identifies genetic modifiers in C9orf72 repeat carriers.
Dekker Annelot M, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2015 12
- Lack of association between the Angiogenin (ANG) rs11701 polymorphism and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis risk: a meta-analysis.
Pan Li-Shou, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2016 1
- A rapid functional decline type of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is linked to low expression of TTN.
Watanabe Hazuki, et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2016 1
- Next-generation sequencing of 28 ALS-related genes in a Japanese ALS cohort.
Nakamura Ryoichi, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2015 12
- Identification of an Alu-repeat-mediated deletion of OPTN upstream region in a patient with a complex ocular phenotype.
Schilter Kala F, et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2015 11 (6) 490-9
- Large C9orf72 repeat expansions are seen in Chinese patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Chen Yongping, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2015 12
- C9orf72 repeat expansions that cause frontotemporal dementia are detectable among patients with psychosis.
Watson Annie, et al. Psychiatry research 2015 12
- MATR3 mutation analysis in a Chinese cohort with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Xu Lianping, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2015 12
- Reproductive decision-making among individuals at risk for familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Hartzfeld Deborah E H et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2015 Mar 16(1-2) 114-9
- Hexanucleotide Repeat Expansion in C9ORF72 Is Not Detected in the Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia Patients of Chinese Han.
Xu Xijia, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (12) e0145347
- Clinical features of TBK1 carriers compared with C9orf72, GRN and non-mutation carriers in a Belgian cohort.
Van Mossevelde Sara, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2015 12
- Single-nucleotide Polymorphism rs2275294 in ZNF512B is not Associated with Susceptibility to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis in a Large Chinese Cohort.
Ju Xiao-Dong, et al. Chinese medical journal 0 0 (24) 3305-3309
- Genetic and clinical analysis of spinocerebellar ataxia type 36 in Mainland China.
Zeng Sheng, et al. Clinical genetics 2015 12
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (502)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)