Making smart decisions about your health tells the world that you’re a woman in charge!
Risky behaviors can put you, your loved ones, and those around you in danger. For a longer, healthier life:
- Quit smoking. It’s the best thing you can do for your health.
- Wear a seatbelt. Seat belts lower your risk of dying in a car crash by 45%.
- Practice safe sex every time you have sex.
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- Put on a bicycle helmet when you bike.
- Don’t text and drive.
It’s up to you to take control. Pledge to engage in safe behaviors this National Women’s Health Week.